Saturday, August 16, 2014

Life as of late



So I am not much of a blogger haha! I really just can’t keep up. However, I feel like I should do a quick blog about what’s been going on over the last few months.
First of all, I can’t believe I am a mom. I still feel like I am the kid. Yet, I love it. I think being a mom is the best thing ever! It is so fun to watch Landon grow and change. He is the best. Each day I am amazed at what a sweet happy baby I have. He has one of the sweetest personalities. He is such a calm easy-going baby. I also can’t believe I have been married for 3 years. It seems to me that Eric and I just got married yesterday. I was truly blessed with the life I have. I have a husband I love more than anything in the world and the most handsome baby boy I could ever imagine. Life is just so sweet.

I can’t believe how fast time has gone by since I had Landon. It is crazy to see first-hand just how quickly babies grow and learn. Landon is already getting so big. It has been so neat to see all the new things he has learned from that first smile to the first time he rolled over and now sitting up on his own, well sometimes haha. I just can’t believe how quickly babies change. We also got a puppy a couple months ago. I love her. It has been quite the adventure having a baby and a puppy. It’s probably not something I would try again haha, but it has been fun to have the busy hectic life I chose.
So our life has changed not only by having a baby and a new puppy but also in many other ways. I graduated with my bachelor’s degree and Eric only has a ½ credit left before he graduates as well. This means that it is time to get grown up jobs. I am not looking forward to it. However, it is great to finally be able to leave Rexburg behind for a new start. However, for now we are just glad to be back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment