Now that we are almost done with our visit here in China we are in a rhythm with how things go. We understand our schedules and know what to expect from teaching and everything else. It’s amazing that you can get use to something that is so different from your regular life in such a short amount of time. We are both getting antsy and are ready to get home. Well I have been antsy and ready to get home for about 4 months haha but now it seems more realistic I am extra antsy. I have been counting down days for about 2 months and now the number of days left finally seems to be decreasing.
As the time for being home comes closer and closer we are
starting to dream up all the things we will eat when we get there which seems a
little silly but when you have been eating the same meals repeatedly for 4
months you are excited for a change. And when you add a pregnancy on top of it
you find that food becomes a major focus in life.
Speaking of… my pregnancy is going well. I can’t believe that
I am now in my third trimester. Time is such a tricky thing. It goes by slow
yet fast at the same time. It seems like we have been in China forever yet it
doesn’t feel like it is time for us to be nearing the end of this pregnancy.
Our little man is a big mover which I appreciate because I haven’t been to the
doctor to see how things are going, but I can tell he is healthy by all the
movement as well as the steady growth of my stomach haha.
| 28 Weeks!!! |
So with pregnancy I knew to expect many uncomfortable
symptoms. I mean, I have read the lists on what to expect. But the thing is
reading about it and experiencing it is so different. Also, they say you could
have heartburn, nausea, cramping, fatigue, back pain, and so on, but nothing
ever says you will experience it all, constantly throughout the entire pregnancy. I expected a
few of the symptoms here and there but I’ve decided I have been experiencing
more than my fair share. It is so unexpected too. One minute she is
sitting on the couch watching a movie with a smile on her face, the next she is
in the bathroom releasing her cookies. But at least the time is passing
and soon enough we will have a cute little one that will make it all worth it.
March 6th couldn’t come soon enough J
No comments:
Post a Comment